Sunday 22 January 2012

How I was driven to start my own Lawn Care Business in Saskatoon

.http://www.allyouneedlawncare.com

Hello everybody. My name is Gabriel Brisebois, I am 23 years old and I grew up in Winnipeg, MB. My childhood was pretty fun I was always a very ambitious little kid. I was into outdoor activities and I always had a good time. I would play fair. When I got old enough to join the workforce, I started delivering papers. I did it in the wintertime so it was very cold out sometimes like -40 with the wind. I would always deliver and eventually I became old enough to work at an ice cream shop in Winnipeg. I was about 14. I would do simple things like mop the floor, take out the garbage, clean up outside, and other similar duties. I worked there for a summer and eventually I decided that I would need to make more money so I tried to find a better job. I found one at a lawn care company located in the same neighbourhood that I grew up in back in Winnipeg. I ended working there for about a summer and by the time I had finished off there I didn't make much more then I did at the last place. Now I was getting kind of anxious to make more money. I decided to get a job  at a lawn care company in Winnipeg. I worked there for a summer as well and then I decided that I needed to make more money. I ended up getting a job working nights at a gas station, but it was in a really sketchy part of town and I didn'r really feel comfortable about it either. I ended up working at a pork processing plant, and I did the graveyard shift there as well. I worked there for a winter and part of a summer, but it was a very low wage even with the night premium. So I ended up getting a job as a dishwasher in a private club. This was  okay although they did pay me a low wage, I got free food all the time and I felt like it was worth it. so I instantly moved to Calgary and I got right back into lawn care. I worked at a very high end company and I was trained on a number of pieces of equipment. I stayed there for 2 years. I got a lot of good experience out of that and when I moved to Winnipeg I got right back into Lawn Care and I did it for another 3 years. By this time I was about 21. I moved to Saskatoon, worked for 2 more companies, and then finally started my own.

The reason I started my own is because all my experience leaned into lawn care. Although I did graduate high school, trade school just didn't really seem like it was for me. I mean I take lawn care and landscaping courses, but that is about it. I started going to the library everyday and saving all my money and eventually day after day, I wrote up a really good business plan. I then attended a bunch of seminars and I finally came out with All-You-Need Lawn Care.  Est in 2011 by myself Gabriel Brisebois, All-You-Need became very popular very quickly. Not popular enough though. I always had it in me to be an entrepreneur, I just needed to do the right research. Thanks for reading, I am good with marketing if you want help or tips just ask me. ! Thanks For Choosing All-You-Need From Sod To Seed It's Guaranteed!

Gabriel Brisebois Lawn Care Saskatoon All-You-Need


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just the way I decided to run my own company cause I was pretty much running everyone else's anyways!

    ReplyDelete